Find better matches with our advanced
41 • Cambridge, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:37pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
My hobby programming has gone in all sorts of directions but most recently I’ve been interested in doing things that produce some kind of visually pleasing result - photomosaics and fractals, for instance.
I’ve managed to grow a few edible or attractive things in the garden. Most recently: sugar snap peas and strawberries.
I climb things (mostly climbing walls...)
I share a house with my girlfriend.
- history, of almost all kinds
- political biography
In film I seem to get on particularly well with unsympathetic and/or flawed characters.
There’s so much I haven’t seen (read, etc) and so much that hasn’t even been created yet. But some things I do keep coming back to. Trainspotting, The Big Lebowski, Heathers and the three Star Wars films are old friends, as are Red Dwarf and Blackadder. Dipping less far back into time, I could happily watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer from start to finish again.
Things I've enjoyed recently:
- TV: Game Of Thrones and Community
- Film: Burn After Reading, One Night At McCool's
- Fiction: Ancillary Justice (Leckie), God's War (Hurley), the Sarantine Mosaic (Kay)
- History: The Last Empire (Plokhy), Jerusalem (Montefiore)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.