Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Denver, CO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 7:10am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English, Italian (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
I'm smart. I'm funny. I know how to have a good time. I'm a good listener. I care. I'm good at striving to drive myself to be better. I'm motivated.
I'd like to be good at playing my pocket trumpet, but that one's still a work in progress.
They've also noticed my weight loss, but I don't think that's what this question was really asking for.
Movies: Apocalypse Now, The Big Lebowski, No Country for Old Men, Dr. Strangelove, L.A. Confidential, Glengarry Glenn Ross, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Fifth Element, Once Upon a Time in the West, and a whole lot more!
Shows: The Wire, Deadwood, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Larry Sanders Show, Rome, The Daily Show, Community, Seinfeld, Chappelle's Show, Extras, Da Ali G Show, True Detective.
Music: I'd make a mess of this section if I tried to nail down specific bands. I like old-school rock. Jazz. Funk. Soul. Anything with some good brass. A LOT of the music I love comes from New Orleans. But I'll give just about any kind of music a try.
Food: Short answer? I love food that's not good for me. If I had to pick specific kinds o' food? Pizza, wings, good burgers, barbeque, and delicious pastas are often a good start. More broadly, however, I tend to like Italian, Mexican, and "American" foods.
2. My family.
3. Sad but true: My phone. I'll admit that I'm embarrassingly reliant upon it at times.
4. The Great Outdoors. So much to explore!
5. Music. So many different kinds. Such a wonderful source of energy, meaning, connection, and (most important of all) fun!
6. Gusto. I effing love life. I'm here to have fun. This world of ours isn't nearly the same if we're not enjoying ourselves.
Not at all in any specific order, by the way.
Some nights I go out and have an adventure. Some nights I just catch up with friends. Maybe I'll go to see live music, maybe a sporting event. Maybe it's just drinks with friends. Maybe I'll keep it low-key and relax at home.
The truth is, I'll take what life gives me and try to have the maximum amount of fun possible.
Yeah, I said it.
Heck, if you've got unanswered questions, you can ask!
I'm funny, I'm smart, I'm always trying to better myself, and I try to have a good time. I'd like to think these are pretty positive features. If that sounds good to you, then... well, you know what to do.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.