Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:18pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
DisbandedRhyme Bloomington, Illinois more spiritual
motivatio Normal, Illinois more adventurous
kpbarem Normal, Illinois more adventurous
dwpelo Bloomington, Illinois more adventurous
Red_Strat Normal, Illinois more modern
dougydoug420 Bloomington, Illinois more adventurous
Goodliving86 Normal, Illinois more adventurous
Curious267 Normal, Illinois more adventurous
-Basketball, soccer, frisbee, volleyball
-Finding new music to listen to
-Quoting the Big Lebowski
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Fargo, No Country For Old Men, Boogie Nights, Memento, Sleepwalk With Me, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Into the Wild, The Shawshank Redemption, Almost Famous, Waiting, Dumb and Dumber
Shows: Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Shameless, The Office, Always Sunny, Falling Skies
Music: Wilco, Bright Eyes, Arcade Fire, Sufjan Stevens, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Neutral Milk Hotel, Bon Iver, Arctic Monkeys, The Band, Kanye West, Neil Young, The Rolling Stones, The Shins, David Byrne, Talking Heads, The Thermals, Velvet Underground, Leonard Cohen, Yo La Tengo, The Police, My Bloody Valentine, Modest Mouse
Food: Anything that isn't too spicy, I like to try everything once.
2. My music library. I can't go a day without listening to hours worth of music
3. Comedy, or any sort of laughter. I like to make jokes and associate myself with people who have a good sense of humor
4. My iPhone. I don't like to say that I am dependent on my iPhone, but I am dependent on my iPhone
5. The Chicago Blackhawks! I am a huge hockey fan and this takes up a good portion of my free time. I am a Chicago sports lover, so I can't live without the Bears either!
6. I probably can't go a day without quoting lines from a few movies. I am a huge fan of The Big Lebowski and Dumb and Dumber so you will probably hear me referencing these movies all of the time
-What's for dinner?
-If the Blackhawks are going to win?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating