Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Flagstaff, AZ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:23pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), LISP (Poorly), Other (Fluently)
I decided to stick around town after graduating from college in Flagstaff... so currently I'm a programmer in the IT department at NAU.
I've played in a number of bands over the years... everything ranging from alt country & pop music to stoner rock & prog rock. I've had the chance to do everything from put out a few albums to touring around the country. Currently I'm taking a break from music to focus on biking.
I've also run a DIY all ages music and arts venue for a while. It was fun as hell, but also a super stressball that wouldn't have happened if it weren't for some awesome friends.
I've done my share of taping and editing video, doing graphic design for flyers and albums... sort of a hobby of mine.
I've also recently organized some fun bike events, such as goldsprint and alleycat races and event recently a tweed ride.
Currently training for a bike tour all the way up the west coast in August. Enjoy walking my dog, seeing bands downtown, and meeting new people whenever I can.
- I'm a fairly modest and mellow person.
- I'm currently addicted to selvedge denim.
- I get a haircut on the reg'
- I notice when people are courteous.
- I've become a bit too dependent on my google-phone...
- I commute by bike everywhere even though I do own a car ( diesel TDI)
- I have an awesome Dog she's a 11yo aussie shepard.
- I prefer a nice whiskey over beer or wine...
Ok, now on to the good stuff... I'm great at fiddling around with bikes... it has become somewhat of an obsession! I've also been known to play a lil guitar and bass here and there. I really enjoy figuring out how things work.
Just got stoked on Louis CK's new show... also been known to watch repeats of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I'm into an array of quality stuff like Firefly, Brazil, Rasing Arizona, etc...
Let's just say I'm crazy about a good plate of real mexican food, but have the same cravings for good Pho, a REAL Jersey pizza, or a gluten free (or regular) bagel and tofutti
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.