Find better matches with our advanced matching system
45 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:39am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Has kids, and might want more
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), C++ (Fluently), French (Okay)
DerOsair Munich, Germany more organized
_R_o_b_e_r_t_ Linz, Austria more adventurous
oidvoda Linz, Austria more adventurous
mralessio_71 Passau, Germany more adventurous
europe5 Zagreb, Croatia more adventurous
TallAustria Wels, Austria more adventurous
MartinOooi Munich, Germany more adventurous
ArcticMariner Hovorčovice, Czech Republic more passive
besides this I am eating, sleeping and sometimes I'm also working. ;)
* as for something more positive: quite some girls have told me that I have a cute butt...
* Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: the first 3 parts are the funniest thing I've ever read.
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: a must read, life changing stuff in there, should be taught at school.
* Naked Economics: if you think that free trade, big corporations, "sweat shops", the stock market, the government, globalization etc are all evil you should read this book and get enlightened.
* Influence by Robert Cialdini; another must read!
* Rich Dad - Poor Dad: stop complaining that you have so little money and read this instead.
* The Power of Now: will give you a much more relaxed attitude towards life. highly recommended.
* The-Fabric-of-the-Cosmos-Space-Time-and-the-Texture-of-Reality: only for true hardcore astrophysics/cosmology freaks; but for those it's the best book which is out at present.
my beloved one
love and happiness
a book to teach me how to count to six
I don't like housework.
I'm a smart-ass.
Sometimes I wonder how it can be that I am already more than 40 years old and still have half a kid in me.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
* you think that we could match. not just physically but also that we could share some common interests and might have similar goals, likes and dislikes. BTW one of my top priority goals is finding my soulmate (^.^)
* you think that you would want relocate to Europe to live together with me in case it worked out for the two of us.
* you are down to earth, mature and you can take life seriously - but not all the time.
Don't message me if
* you think 1.73m is too short for a man.
* you are still very immature. - Don't cheat! Deep down you know if you are (^.^)
* your mails will always be super short every single time. If you don't know that it takes a bit of time and effort to get to know each other then please save me the time and contact someone else instead. :)
* you only like my pictures but there is not much else that interests you about me.
* you cannot accept a divorced man.
* you think that it is impossible that the same person can be your partner/lover as well as your best friend.
* you think that European men above 40 are dirty rotten perverts but have a lot of money. (I don't)