If i'm not out with friends i can generally be found at home with my 2 cats playing my XBox (I'm a massive geek!). I play games like Assassins Creed, Fallout 3, just started Reckoning and Skyrim, Dragon age and Nier, basically your Rpg fantasy games. i can get lost in them for hours so it;s be nice to have the company of a back seat gamer!
I enjoy music,mainly rock/pop/
/metal/punk/cyber/ebm but if i like it i like it, other things include Laura Marling, frank turner, pink floyd, i'll listen to anyrhing once. just not Dupstep (at least not optionally)
I also love art/architecture, trying to go to museums whenever time and money allows, i've been lucky enough to go to The Lourve in Paris, and see the Venus De Milo and Mona Lisa which were incredible.
I'm on here to find someone who shares my interests and looking for something more than a fling..
If your just wanting a notch on your bed post or something casual then I hope you find what your looking for, but I'm not it.
Pet hates include:
- Text speak. The English language is beautiful and not enough people use it.
- People who base there opinions on my by my hair and piercings. They're a part of me. But they don't define me.
- Narrow minded people.
- Drugs. Never tried them, don't want too. If you enjoy a dabble...please don't message me.
Things i enjoy/like.
- Art and Music. I've never claimed to be knowledgeable on either. But they play a big part of my life and the person I am.
- Creative people.
- Modelling, I do it as a hobby but would one day like to do it professionally.
- Drinking tea.
- Cooking. I'm a dab hand in the kitchen. I don't like spicy food though! I'm working on that one!
- People who don't mind public affection!
- going for walks in parks, looking at ruins and castles.
I hope this gives you a little insight into me. If you don't say hello, then happy fishing!!