If i'm not out with friends i can generally be found at home with my 2 cats playing my ps3 (I'm a massive geek!). I play games like Assassins Creed, Fallout 3, just started Reckoning and Skyrim, Dragon age and Nier, basically your Rpg fantasy games. i can get lost in them for hours so it's be nice to have the company of a back seat gamer!
I enjoy music,mainly rock/pop/
/metal/punk/cyber/ebm but if i like it i like it, other things include Laura Marling, frank turner, pink floyd, i'll listen to anyrhing once. just not Dupstep (at least not optionally)
I also love art/architecture, trying to go to museums whenever time and money allows, i've been lucky enough to go to The Lourve in Paris, and see the Venus De Milo and Mona Lisa which were incredible.
Things i enjoy/like.
- Art and Music. I've never claimed to be knowledgeable on either. But they play a big part of my life and the person I am.
- Creative people.
- Modelling, I do it as a hobby but would one day like to do it professionally.
- Drinking tea.
- Cooking. I'm a dab hand in the kitchen. I don't like spicy food though! I'm working on that one!
- People who don't mind public affection!
- going for walks in parks, looking at ruins and castles.
I hope this gives you a little insight into me. If you don't say hello, then happy fishing!!
What I'm not looking for/dislike
A fling. I'm on here to find someone who shares my interests and is looking for something permenant. I eventually want to get married and have kids. That's none negotiable.
Sex/threesoms/a slave. Self explanatory I think?
Drugs. If you enjoy a dabble that's cool...just don't waste your time messaging me. This includes weed.
If your just wanting a notch on your bed post or something casual then I hope you find what your looking for, but I'm not it.
Finding someone to share my future with :)