Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:53pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Non-fiction: anything about history (particularly on the subject of Europe from 1870 through the end of World War II), politics, or sports. The Prince of the City by Fred Siegel, The Era by Roger Kahn, and Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bronx is Burning by Jonathan Mahler are particular favorites of mine. Currently reading: The Victims' Revolution by Bruce Bawer.
Next on my list of books to read: High Fidelity, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, The Yiddish Policemen's Union, When Pride Still Mattered, The Last Boy.
Movies: I'm partial to comedies, action movies (especially superhero movies), and Golden Age of Hollywood films, but I enjoy all types of movies except horror. Some particular favorites: Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Sunset Boulevard, Bringing Up Baby, Anchorman, Knocked Up, The Forty Year Old Virgin, Marx Brothers movies, John Wayne movies, the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy, the Iron Man movies, the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
TV shows: Justified, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire, Archer, I Love Lucy, Seinfeld, Frasier.
Music: My preferences tend towards classic rock and 90s alternative, but I'll listen to anything once. Favorite bands: Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Third Eye Blind, The Offspring, Green Day, Snow Patrol.
Food: American comfort food (steaks, chops, potatoes, etc.), Jewish, Italian, Chinese.
(1) A daily newspaper
(3) New York City bagels (preferably from Murray's Bagels - best bagels in the city)
(4) The New York City subway
(5) Baseball, football, and basketball
(6) Sorbet from L'arte del gelato
Less serious topics: the sad state of current pop music, what movie I want to get next from Netflix.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
(1) You enjoy exploring the city in order to find good
restaurants and fun new activities.
(2) You like visiting museums.
(3) You are a sports fan (bonus points if you are a Yankees,
Jets, or Knicks fan!!).
(4) You are looking to ultimately find a fun, mutually fulfilling,
serious long-term relationship.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.