New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Stockbridge, GA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–31
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:24am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Well, I was born and raised in Georgia, graduated with two college degrees (journalism and paralegal studies). I love video games, cosplaying, anime, Sci-Fi and action movies, and going to conventions (especially Dragon*Con and Anime Weekend Atlanta). In addition, I love hanging out with friends, and writing.
I am loyal, nerdy, and energetic.
People say that I'm really good with listening to others and trying to cheer people up. I may not always be successful at the latter, but I always try my best.
I like to think I am a decent writer, but I can only go based off what people say. Generally, a lot of people like my work, so I hope that translates into I have some talent. I also like to believe I pull off my cosplays well, especially Alice and Aerith.
1) Books: Bible, The Princess Bride, Heir to the Empire, The Red Badge of Courage, The Squire's Tale, The Outsiders, The Book Thief, A Tale of Two Cities, Robin Hood, and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
2) Comics/Plays: X-Treme X-Men, Goodnight Desdemonda (Good Morning Juliet), Hamlet, It's Just a Stage He's Going Through, Hawkeye, Rogue (Solo series), A v. X (Avengers vs. X-Men), Into the Woods, and The Mikado.
3) Movies: SyFy's Alice, The Princess Bride, Robin Hood, North by Northwest, 9 to 5, Avengers, Batman Returns, Arsenic and Old Lace, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and Beauty and the Beast.
4) Shows: Agent Carter, Burn Notice, The Walking Dead, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow, Once Upon a Time, Almost Human, Archer, Forever, and The Librarians.
5) Animes/Cartoons: Hunter x Hunter, Sword Art Online, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing Ultimate, Voltron (the original), X-Men Evolution, Gravity Falls, Avengers Assemble, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Jem.
6) Music: Frank Sinatra, The Four Seasons, Nickelback, Skillet, Fall Out Boy, The Doors, Paramore, Mamas and the Papas, Goo Goo Dolls, and AC/DC.
7) Video Games: Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Final Fight 3, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns, and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
8) Food: Italian- pizza, almost any pasta, risotto, Asian inspired cuisine- sushi, curry, sesame chicken, corned beef, green tea ice cream, cheesecake, and Italian beef sandwiches.
6) Creative outlets.
So, yes. I can say that I tried it before I bashed it. I do believe in that saying...though I'm sure my mind could have done without the horror of reading those. *Shudder* In other words, if the "Twilight" series are your favorite books (or movies) of all time...we're probably not going to get along.
I'm just a Peggy Carter, searching for my Captain Rogers...
A Pepper waiting for her Tony...
A Carol holding out for her 'knight' with leather 'wings' and crossbow...
A flower girl looking for her bodyguard...
An Alice seeking her Mad Hatter...
Maid Marian yearning for her Robin Hood...
If any of those appeal to you, send me a message, and we'll see where it goes.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.