Hanging out with friends!
Good enough to start?
Sports. Except tennis. I'm terrible at tennis and I guess other obscure sports.
Movies: Godfather 1 & 2, The Shawshank Redemption, Remember the Titans, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, Star Wars, The Waterboy, The Wedding Crashers...more.
Shows: Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Nikita, The Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, Suits, Burn Notice, Psych, The Walking Dead, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...more.
Music: Eminem, Jay-Z, Michael Jackson, Earth, Wind and Fire, Dashboard Confessional, J Cole, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Janelle Monáe, Imagine Dragons, Tupac, Blake Shelton, Usher, Bingo Players...more.
Food: Thai, Japanese, Greek cuisines
Belgian waffle with bananas, pecans and syrup. Papaya salad. Larp. S'mores. Burnt almond cake. Hummus. Jerky. Banana Nutella crepe. Clay pot rice with mushrooms, eggs and beef. Cooked beets. Pilgrim's Progress. Couscous.
1. Basketball...favorite sport, workout activity
2. Netflix...cool shows, decent selection of movies, tons of documentaries
3. iPhone...I admit that I'm a product of my generation
4. My godchildren...they can make me smile in the worst of times
5. Car...I commute quite a bit
6. Sanuks...some think they're ugly but they're my go-to's when I can manage
Filling my passport with cool stamps...only Asian countries so far...and Canada. Need to explore other continents. Europe! South America!
Sports. I love sports. It's a curse.
Food. Not a foodie but I love trying new foods especially ethnic stuff.