Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Singapore, Singapore • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Sep 18, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Not at all
- Graduated from university
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently)
Okay, okay... I know am not a shadow :p
I am a real human being that u can touch & feel &... errr... kiss :p Haha
Will send good pic to you if you request it wth a msg, whatsapp or during chats. :)
Being Smart ?
Intelligence in a girl turns me on :D
I like to agree to disagree when there are differences.
I would like to think that I am a hopeless romantic. I think writing & sending each other love letters (not the biscuit DUH, I mean the physical paper snail mails) in today's email/SMS/whatsapp world is very romantic. Would love to do it when I do have my significant other, even if we are living just a across the street. :)
Rosa Parks - for her courage to fight for equality
Martin Luther King - for his courage to fight for equality - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3P6N9g-dQg
Steve Jobs - for his vision - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvEiSa6_EPA
Og Mandino - for his ability to turn his life around & his lessons on the rules of playing the game call LIFE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2NGZAA6xg
Li Ka Shing - for his ability to up himself from rags to riches - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8hRjZViZvU
Something like this entertains me much / my type of Humour
(warning: this is heavy stuff)
Recently discovered "Spoken Word Poetry":
Enjoy this much-
thinking whether I'll meet that elusive (so far has been elusive) significant other
- that I am ehm...ehm.. hardworking
- that I am a little serious... sometimes :/
- that I motivate them. (but often I need motivation myself)
Oh BOY! I am sooo thick skin to write these down...
- Pursuit of Happyness - Rich Gardner played by Will Smith brilliantly.
- Forrest Gump
I’m not a smart man, but I know what Love is - Forrest Gump
- The Wedding Singer,
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
- 50 First Dates,
- Notting Hill,
After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. -Anna Scott
- Jerry Maguire - motivating as well
"I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that? ...
tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. ... I love you. You complete me." - Jerry
"Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello." - Dorothy
- Tootsie (1982) - Dustin Hoffman
Bo Pian. Can't help it. The hopeless romantic in me revealed itself here :P
- true story/historical movies, love Nat Geo , Hist Channel, Discovery, BBC documentaries.
I don't watch many movies. Those listed above are already the majority of those I watched.
- Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
- The Greatest Salesman In the World - Og Mandino - absolutely love this.
You see... I am guilty of not reading enough :p
And...I am old school :P
I get what I want to hear from youtube mostly. Enjoy those YouTube stars making covers better than the originals. I looped these till I lost count:
(You may watch the videos below, but do come back here... don't be hooked looking at the leng chai/suai ge until forgotten about me. :P )
The One That Got Away - Andy Lange, Chester & Tiffany Alvord http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um6nhnnuyts
"Just A Dream" by Nelly - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie
I don't watch much TV.
- Muesli with milk - yummy
- muesli bars
- Indian rice/food - I like this so much that many people asked me to marry an Indian wife. Sigh.
- Western - especially poached stuff, not fried stuff. Strangely, no one suggested that I get a white wife yet.
- I eat veg more than meat... if meat, then prefer fish.
- Organic food - It's my dream to be able to shop only in this section of the supermarket store. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to do that at this moment. :(
Girls, let me give you a tip in finding a rich guy. Go to the Organic Food section of the supermarket, and look for guys with a full basket.
Because you can get bank loan to buy a fast car but you can't for organic food.
Between something healthy and something yummy, I generally choose the healthy one.
I hope I am not materialistic...
How to earn much more...
How to earn much much more...
Looking for Miss Right.
2) dating, if do have potential Miss Right.
So far... have been working...
Help me understand this question.
Whoa... some more MOST private. Hmmmm
I am paging for Miss Right. Paged her over the PA system of major shopping malls but still can't find her.
Apparently she is harder to locate than those children separated from their parents in malls.
If... your idea of a good date run along these lines:
- place a mat and "picnic" near the lake at Botanic Gardens in the evening
- together time, taking some nature strolls ...
- grocery shopping - you'd be surprised how much you can know each other by doing just this.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.