Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 / M / Straight / Single
Seoul, South Korea
- Last Online
- Today – 3:54pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly), Indonesian (Poorly)
haarlemguy Seoul, South Korea more adventurous
mbd1981 성남, South Korea more adventurous
WittyLocks 이매2동, South Korea more loving
freak_at_32 Seoul, South Korea more spiritual
makemischief Seoul, South Korea less desiring of sex
Imperator212 성남, South Korea more loving
noevitaerceroma Seoul, South Korea more independent
KingGordius Seoul, South Korea more adventurous
Been living around the world inc. across Europe and America, now exploring living in Asia.
Have set up a couple of new businesses (coffee + design) to raise money to survive, travel and do more.
Freelance consultant/ agent for artist/ coffee shop owner/ dj
2. talking. don't get me going on something you might never stop me..
3. snowboarding. however , not much snow in South East Asia... boo
4. motorbiking. went from a Triumph Sprint 1100c to a Honda Supra Z 90cc super crappy moped.... missing my big bike road trips
5. boxing - boxed a fair bit over the last few years. also did a month kick-boxing training at a Muay Thai camp in Thailand. was super tough... but i'm a lover not a fighter - see next
6. kissing - i think you know if you can kiss well, you either have it or you don't...
people tell me it's bad-ass and certainly gets noticed.
so, some random classics as a good starting place and you can join the dots from there...
haruki murakami/ bukawski/ steinbeck/ chuck paulanuik/ bret easton ellis/ martin amis
blade runner/ sin city/ police story/ once upon a time in the west/ barbarella/ spirited away/ melancolia/ grizzly man/ old boy/ down by law/ holy motors
pixies/ daft punk/ DFA/ the who/ hot chip/ beruit/ lcd soundsystem/ the xx/ primal scream/ death in vegas/ the black keys
Japanese/ french/ italian cusine will do me just fine
2. a good book found in a charity shop or given to you by a mate
3. vans/ converse or other simple sneakers
4. a decent cup of tea or a fucking good coffee
5. sunglasses (these type of questions normally come with the caveat of a desert island. and those tend to be sunny... forward planning)
6. rainy days
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating