Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am squirrel, tiger, and monkey.
Creative - adventurous - funny.
have lived around the world.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Rolling the dice and see what happens next.
Lived in Europe and America, now exploring life in Asia. Loving
Creative consultant/ agent for good times/ coffee shop aficionado/
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
1. making you laugh. my last job was shaving dolphins for
2. talking. don't get me going on something you might never stop
3. snowboarding. however, not much snow in Asia... boo
4. motorbiking. went from a Triumph Sprint 1100c to a Honda Supra Z
90cc super crappy moped.... missing my big bike road trips
5. boxing - boxed a fair bit over the last few years. also did
kick-boxing training at a Muay Thai camp in Thailand. was super
tough... but i'm a lover not a fighter - see next
6. kissing - i think you know if you can kiss well, you either have
it or you don't...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
its the hair. been cultivating the mad-curls-fro for years
people tell me it's bad-ass and certainly gets noticed.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
given my love for this stuff, people are always appalled at my
'fave lists' as I don't keep a well maintained and rehearsed
all-time top 10..
so, some random classics as a good starting place and you can join
the dots from there...
haruki murakami/ bukawski/ steinbeck/ chuck paulanuik/ bret easton
ellis/ martin amis
blade runner/ sin city/ police story/ once upon a time in the west/
barbarella/ spirited away/ melancolia/ grizzly man/ old boy/ down
by law/ holy motors
pixies/ daft punk/ DFA/ the who/ hot chip/ beruit/ lcd soundsystem/
the xx/ caribou/ todd teire/ primal scream/ death in vegas/ the
Japanese/ french/ italian cusine will do me just fine
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. the black hole of the internet
2. a good book found in a charity shop or given to you by a
3. A pair if vans and levi slim jeans.
4. a decent cup of tea or a fucking good coffee
5. sunglasses (these type of questions normally come with the
caveat of a desert island. and those tend to be sunny... forward
6. rainy days
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you want to invent a new conspiracy theory
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.