Find better matches with our advanced
40 • Windsor, CT • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:24pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Has a kid, and might want more
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
I LOVE to mountain bike, trail run, take the day off work for no reason to drive to the beach and trying new beers (not necessarily all at once). It really doesn't get any better than a concert on a warm summer night with good friends and someone special.
2. Movies: Top Gun, Gladiator, anything with Chevy Chase, Harrison Ford, Bill Murray. Super Troopers, Goonies, The Jerk (if you've never seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it). I love movies that are thought provoking that leave me thinking, hmmmm, did they do it?
But more than anything, I love to watch a movie and laugh.
3. Music: Truthfully the list is longer than I have room, but I'll try and keep it short. Music to me, as cliche and it may sound, is the soundtrack to my life. Coltrane/ Miles Davis when I study, Widespread Panic/Yonder Mountain String Band to hike to, Boy Sets Fire/Thursday to work out to, String Cheese Incident to Ski.. and the list goes on. I think the thing I like about music the most is the exploration and to listening to things I've never heard before.
4. Food: Yes. I eat just about anything, but I prefer anything that used to live in the water.
3. A soul mate (Tentative)
4. My daughter
All the things I don't know.
You like talking about nothing. Just because.
You like roadtrips.
You're looking for the best friend of best friends.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.