Also, I am a real person, I promise.
Uhhh I'm a college dropout, I plan on hiking the AT and/or PCT in the next five years, and I want to make at least some sort of minuscule impact on the feminist movement. Principles.
Also I wrote a book, it's available as an ebook on Amazon.
The next thing is my utter incapability of participating in small talk like a normal person.
- It is nearly impossible to choose a favorite film, but I'd have to say Pan's Labyrinth is up there. I'm also always up for film adaptations of comic books, and Wes Anderson is my comedic deity. My current addiction is cheesy B movies and cult horror.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is, in my humble opinion, the best thing to ever grace the television screen. I love Orphan Black and Hannibal as well, in addition to just about everything else on TV. I have a tendency to burn through entire series in ridiculously short periods of time.
- Musically, my tastes are fairly eclectic. I primarily listen to indie folk rock, but my favorite concerts are metal festivals, and I have a soft spot in my heart forever reserved for 80's pop.
- FOOD. How can one even choose one type in particular? I mean... pasta, I guess? Maybe?
- access to plumbing
- some form of employment
- something to read and/or watch at all times
- my five cats
** If you aren't a feminist, maybe don't waste either of our time.