- I'm interested in anything and everything, and I can get pretty geeky about things, especially when I have somebody to bounce ideas off of. Haven't you heard? Happiness multiplies when shared. ;)
- Documentaries, new experiences/international travel, wine tasting, roller coasters, discovering cool new-to-me places on yelp/eater, walking/hiking/picnics, and deep intellectual discussions about psychology, current events, history, science, health, technology, etc. are not only welcome, but encouraged. Seriously, my mind never stops.
- I'll whisper you dirty jokes in a classy restaurant so's we can get our laugh on in the most appropriately inappropriate of times. :P
- I was gaming and watching anime way before it was cool. While my WoW days are certainly behind me, now I’ve moved on to board games. Cards Against Humanity, anyone? I guess you could call me a closet geek/nerd, but unlike the stereotype, I do prioritize exercise and hygiene.
- I don't really have a "getting to know you" period. I'll talk to you like I've known you for years. Although, I am actually really sensitive to other's emotional states, and it definitely helps if you are, too.
- I'm looking for someone who has layers, is genuine, affectionate, full of passion, and is willing to go questing with me on this crazy adventure known as life.
4w5 INFJ. Cuz why not.