- I'm interested in anything and everything, and I can get pretty geeky about things, especially when I have somebody to bounce ideas off of. Haven't you heard? Happiness multiplies when shared. ;)
- Documentaries, new experiences/international travel, wine tasting, roller coasters, discovering cool new-to-me places on yelp/eater, walking/hiking/picnics, and deep intellectual discussions about psychology, current events, history, science, health, technology, etc. are not only welcome, but encouraged. Seriously, my mind never stops.
- I'll whisper you dirty jokes in a classy restaurant so's we can get our laugh on in the most appropriately inappropriate of times. :P
- I was gaming and watching anime way before it was cool. While my WoW days are certainly behind me, now I’ve moved on to board games. Cards Against Humanity, anyone? I guess you could call me a closet geek/nerd, but unlike the stereotype, I do prioritize exercise and hygiene.
- I don't really have a "getting to know you" period. I'll talk to you like I've known you for years. Although, I am actually really sensitive to other's emotional states, and it definitely helps if you are, too.
- I'm looking for someone who is genuine, affectionate, full of passion, and is willing to go questing with me on this crazy adventure known as life.
4w5 INFJ. Cuz why not.