Find better matches with our advanced matching system
39 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 12:16am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Catholicism and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Has kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
1Wolf79 Newport News, Virginia more progressive
dyingrock Hampton, Virginia more adventurous
VA2Philly Newport News, Virginia less literary
LDPK Hampton, Virginia less desiring of sex
WolfemanCometh Newport News, Virginia more modern
FunOnPagan Smithfield, Virginia less artsy
lonelydadof4 Newport News, Virginia less compassionate
RexVaughn Newport News, Virginia less political
Trying to finish my dissertation in Underwater Basketweaving...
Perfecting my homemade Marinara sauce to go over both gnocchi's and my pizza dough...
Imagine an otter, now give him opposable thumbs, a vocabulary that is way too large, and the modern world as his playground! That's me.
Movies-classics ("The Godfather," "Caddyshack," "Airplane," "Casablanca," "Star Wars," ...)
Shows- don't have cable ("Mythbusters" History Channel, Discovery Channel, Premiership & Champions League Soccer)
Music-80's new wave, alternative, and this new stuff that immitates the old (Mumford and Sons, REM, Depeche Mode, Jimmy Buffet, Fun, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Beethoven's "9th Symphony-Ode to Joy", ..)
Food-cooking myself (what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than watching the Browns lose while taking all four hours to make dinner?), sandwiches, Italian, Seafood, Chinese, Mexican (anything that is not moving on its own)
3 & 4- fountain pen and thick papered journal (So much more fun to write when you hear the nib scratch the page)
5- Coffee (Not just for mornings for me as I drink it all day long, hence item 5a-breathmints)
6- Libraries (If you cannot find an eternity of entertainment here, what are you doing with your brain?)
2) Quality (allusion to "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance")
3) What to make for dinner and how to make it. Cooking is fun in and of itself (and if you use a microwave to make the entire meal, then it is not cooking!)
4) Why pygmy hedgehogs are so dang cute, when they are truly hideous up close, with their hair, skin, scales, and spines?
5) Why my students prefer to be spoon fed knowledge when it loses all meaning and value that way?
Unless I have found an attractive lady on OKC to banter with...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 31–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
You have found my jokes amusing
You have the stones/self-confidence to (Yes, I am triple dog daring you to. What are you going to do about it? nyah!)