Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Feb 18
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Personality: I'm a talker. I can have a conversation with just about anyone (although sometimes I'd rather not).
Movies: I'll watch just about any genre but horror. I prefer to read the spoilers to horror movies online. It's like a free, short ghost story. I tend to make jokes during movies regardless of genre so if you're not up for Mystery Science Theater 3000-like viewing experiences we probably shouldn't go to the movies together.
Shows: I love smart comedies--Scrubs, New Girl, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Nurse Jackie--and silly sci-fi stuff like Grimm and Supernatural.
Music: I listen to a wide variety of music, but like most people I go through phases where I binge on one band and then can't listen to them for a year or two. A few acts have been able to avoid this trend: Patty Griffin, Gillian Welch and Frightened Rabbit never seem to get old.
Food: Mexican food and baked goods. All the time. Do I want enchiladas most of the time? Yes I do. Do I want pie most of the time? Yes I do.
2. My parents. Dad taught me to be funny. Mom taught me to be self-reliant.
3. A few close friends. For when I need a good laugh, a drinking buddy, or a pep talk.
4. My dog--which I actually live without 9 months out of the year—who is a perfect ugly but cute lap dog.
5. My job. For all the stress and complaining, I find teaching, reading, and writing really fulfilling.
6. My iPhone. Because it loves me. It also keeps me connected to people I love, things I'm interested in, and music to drown out the people I don't love and the things that bother me.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.