Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:43pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Buddhism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Finnish (Fluently), Danish (Fluently), Swedish (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
In short, I work, make music and try to study, not in any particular order.
I like collecting movies and books. I just don't have the time for all those! Some day I'll catch up on those...
My musical taste is very diverse and picky at the same time. I can enjoy very different styles, but it's very closely tied to my current mood. I'm mostly into electronic stuff like house and garage currently. Those are the genres I produce. I do also listen to a few different types of jazz.
2. My coffee. I have A LOT of different coffee and equipment for brewing coffee. It gets me going and when traveling, I always try to get some local beans to share with my friends back home.
3. Vinyls. I don't have all too many, but I have some rare releases I'm really happy for. I collect a few artists I can't find anywhere else than on vinyls, which is basically why I started collecting in the first place.
4. Smartphone. It's easy to keep up with my social networks, work and friends with my phone. I don't necessary always like it, but I need it so it's quite handy even if I feel annoyed at times.
5. My music machine. With my nifty laptop, I can DJ, play my songs live and compose new music so it's really handy.
6. Mattress. A mans gotta sleep, right?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.