Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Random tidbits about myself:
1. My lack of athletic ability is astounding.
2. I can be emotional sometimes...I usually get teary eyed at the
3. I like tattoos so much that if I thought I could pull it off I
would have a lot more than I already do.
4. I like to dress up in historical fashions.
5. I am a rennie. What is a rennie you ask...I will tell you
6. I am shy
7. I want to live for a short amount of time in every single
8. I love both the brutality of hockey and the beauty of
9. Some day, I want to be a movie editor, an art teacher, an
archivist, a curator, a special effects makeup artist, an actress,
a horse trainer, a costume designer, an archaeologist and an event
planner...I foresee many midlife crisis.
10. Thunderstorms are great, the more severe the better.
11. Cacti terrify me...I will tell you about that later too.
12. Sometimes I wish I was a bad ass action star.
13. Someday I want to own a thoroughbred racehorse.
14. I like to learn about unusual things, like the Amish or the
different varieties of British accents
15. I often wonder what the English language sounds like to those
who don't speak it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to figure that out right now. You know how I said I foresee
many midlife crisis, well that's making things difficult.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening, knowing useless bits of trivia, cake decorating, making
lists, laughing...idk what else.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Well I'm pretty quiet at first but once you get to know me I can
say some pretty random things.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. The Three Musketeers
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. The Awakening
Movies: such a difficult choice, there are so so many and it really
depends on my mood.
Shows: as far as current TV shows go I love Bones, Castle, Criminal
Minds, Glee, Eureka. But I am also a big fan of Angel, Roswell,
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly...
Music: I will listen to pretty much everything from Korn to Lady
Gaga to Chopin...not a big fan of gangsta rap though
Food: I think it would be easier to tell you what I don't
like...which is pretty much spaghetti. I'm not to picky when it
comes to food and I am open to trying new things. My absolute
favorite food though is probably French Toast...if I could eat it
everyday I probably would.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I find this question tough to answer...I'm not really a
materialistic person by nature and to be honest I could part with
most of my things without a second thought and I certainly don't
want to be so obvious as to say food and water so that leaves: My
Family...mainly my mom and my grandma. They mean everything to me.
Oh and hockey
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The future and the goals I want to accomplish.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching a movie or hanging out with a group of friends. I'm not
too interested in the club scene. You can occasionally find me at a
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.