Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Random tidbits about myself:
1. My lack of athletic ability is astounding.
2. I want to travel the world.
3. I like tattoos so much that if I thought I could pull it off I
would have a lot more than I already do.
4. I am very interested in the fashion and customs of bygone
5. I am a rennie. What is a rennie you ask...I will tell you
6. I am an introvert, which does not necesssarily mean I am shy, I
just need some alone time sometimes to decompress.
7. I want to live for a short amount of time in every single
8. I love both the brutality of hockey and the beauty of
9. Some day, I want to be a movie editor, an art teacher, an
archivist, a curator, a special effects makeup artist, an actress,
a horse trainer, a costume designer, an archaeologist and an event
planner...I foresee many midlife crisis.
10. Thunderstorms are fantastic, the more severe the better.
11. Cacti terrify me...I will tell you about that later too.
12. Sometimes I wish I was a bad ass action star.
13. Someday I want to own a thoroughbred racehorse.
14. I like to learn about unusual things, like the Amish or the
different varieties of British accents
15. I don't like even numbers, so I had to come up with one more
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying to figure that out right now. You know how I said I foresee
many midlife crisis, well that's making things difficult. In
reality though I am considering going back to school for my
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Listening, knowing useless bits of trivia, cake decorating, making
lists, being crafty, being sarcastic, laughing...idk what else.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. The Three Musketeers. I read it in high school and it was one
that I actually read all the way through and enjoyed as opposed to
the other required reading that I used sparknotes for.
2. Pride and Prejudice or any Jane Austen or period pieces.
Probably because I am a history buff and a romantic at heart.
3. The Awakening. Odd choice I know, but I had to write a paper on
it for one of my college classes which gave me a real appreciation
of the story.
Movies: such a difficult choice, there are so so many and it really
depends on my mood. Any movie that really speaks to me or that I
can relate to usually make the cut, but that's not to say I don't
enjoy a mindless, shoot em' up, action movie too.
Shows: as far as current TV shows go I love Bones, Castle, Criminal
Minds, Once Upon a Time. But I am also a big fan of Angel, Roswell,
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly...
Music: I will listen to pretty much everything from Korn to Lady
Gaga to Chopin...not a big fan of gangsta rap though.
Food: I think it would be easier to tell you what I don't
like...which is pretty much spaghetti. I'm not to picky when it
comes to food and I am open to trying new things.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I find this question tough to answer...I'm not really a
materialistic person by nature and to be honest I could part with
most of my things without a second thought and I certainly don't
want to be so obvious as to say food and water so that leaves: My
Family...mainly my mom and my grandma. They mean everything to me.
Oh and hockey
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The future and the goals I want to accomplish.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching a movie or hanging out with a group of friends. I'm not
too interested in the club scene. You can occasionally find me at a
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.