1) Jimmy Fallon can do no wrong in my eyes
2) Family Guy used to be funny. I keep watching, in the hopes it will be funny again. It is not.
3) The Pinkberry flavor of Peanut Butter was amazing. Sadly, it was a seasonal flavor and no longer offered. I thought my life might take a downward spiral when they got rid of it, but I managed to survive.
4) Speaking of seasonal food, my favorite candy of all time is Cadbury eggs. They are just amazing.
5) I used to want to be an actress, and still enjoy dreaming of it.
6) One of my favorite NYC days was a spontaneous day when I rented a bike ride around Central Park. There is not much better than a relaxing bike ride on a beautiful day.
7) I have become a Mac girl over the past few years. I don't know how I survived as a PC girl for so long.
8) Everything tastes better with goat cheese.
9) I love word games. I can kick some butt in Words with Friends. I also love Lingo - a totally random word game on the Game Show Network. I might be the only fan of that show.
10) I have been best friends with the same person since we were 4 years old. I am also still close with most of my friends from grade school.