Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Merritt Island, FL
- Last Online
- May 7, 2013
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
Other than that... Soaking up the sun and enjoying myself while I can. Having just graduated college, I'm happy where I am and find myself with truly incredible amounts of free time to burn.
Movies and shows I tend not to watch much... Recent movies that I did enjoy are the new Batman movies, Prince of Persia, etc.
Food, I love cooking as a whole. Recent favorite definitely is seared steak... it's wonderful and easy to make.
3) Decent food
4) time to think, fool around and be myself
5) Family. They may be far off but they still matter.
6) My job. I know that's not very romantic/insightful/adventurous/what have you, but it's a damned cool job and not many people can say they've satisfied their childhood dream at 23.
Uhm... Let's go with "I'm double jointed in both shoulders". There's a fun story or three associated with that one.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.