I'm a huge film fan, especially obscure indie/foreign dramas and scifi films. My favourite directors are Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino, and Darren Aronofsky.
I'm also a big fan of reading books so I always have a book in progress on my Kindle. I'm taking a break from the Song Of Ice And Fire series (I've heard too many meh things about A Dance With Dragons), just finished the Fellowship of the Rings, and am currently re-reading Dune. I also love creative writing in my free time, and really should start setting aside time to work on writing a story again.
I'm also an ENFJ, if the names Myers, Briggs, and Jung mean anything to you.
Books: House Of Leaves, hands down. Also, the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, the Space Odyssey series, And a Song of Ice and Fire!! I just finished re-reading Dune, and now, I dunno, I might read A Dance With Dragons.
Shows: Arrested Development!
Also, Lost, Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Sopranos, and SEINFELD. I'm watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and Modern Family these days, and they're sooo funny.
Music: My music loves make me sound like a walking contradiction. I love punk, ska, and grunge, but I also have this guilty pleasure with dubstep and pop. Some of my faves: Pearl Jam, 12th Planet, Queen, , Pink Floyd, Alice In Chains, Ke$ha, Bad Religion, Nirvana, Skrillex, Muse... And I fucking love Streetlight Manifesto. By their final tour last year, I'd seen them fourteen times!
2. The internet. I'm a little embarrassed by this, but I can just get absolutely glued to my phone, and I'm not just texting... It's usually surfing the web, crawling Reddit, reading articles... r/askhistorians is like crack to me.
3. Surprises. I really love surprises. This seems like a cop-out, but my life would lose a lot of luster if I didn't have surprises.
4. Spicy food! Oh my god I love spicy food. I have to control myself SO much when cooking because my girlfriend can't take much heat, but I can go through a pound of thai chilis like it's nothing if I'm not careful.
5. My 3DS. I kinda regretted buying one a few years back, when all I had was Super Mario 3D Land, but I LOVE this thing these days.
6. The gym. I've recently gotten hooked on weight training, and it's been a great stress-release. At this point I'd probably go crazy if I didn't have a way to release all that energy and keep myself fit.