- If you're not consistently crossing things off your dreams list then you're not actually living
- The same is true for smiling and laughing (the cameraman told me to look serious, like I was in "Zen mode")
- Even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days
- I'm far more energized after reading, goal planning or working out, far less after watching TV
- You should never stop learning.
- Most things are better with a touch of class, but a shirt with 10 cats on it does wonders too!
- Sax players master a very useful set of muscles
Yes, I did just say that - Who doesn't want a good kisser? Wait, what did you think I was talking about?!? You might think I'm cocky. You're right, sort of... but don't worry, I've earned it ;)
I believe it's healthy to have a balance of confidence, humility and vulnerability. I'm most vulnerable when I'm performing; there's pressure to play perfectly but there's also the vulnerability of sharing your passion and joy in front of a crowd of strangers! I have plenty of other passions beside music; above anything I value connection, conversation and quality time with those with opinions of the world.
A woman that is brilliant in her own way. One that is beautiful, ambitious, passionate with a slightly healthy ego doesn't hurt either. Oh, and sharp wit. Wits never sag. A woman that values and appreciates exceptional experiences. I'll only accept more, nothing less. You should feel the same :)