- If you're not consistently crossing things off your dreams list then you're not actually living
- I'm far more energized after reading, goal planning or working out, far less after watching TV
- You should never stop learning.
- The only judgement and validation we need is our own
- Sax players master a very useful set of muscles
Yes, I did just say that about sax players - Who doesn't want a good kisser? Wait ... What did you think I was talking about?!? You might read this and think I'm cocky. You're right, sort of... but don't worry I've earned it ;) I believe it's healthy to have a balance of narcissism, humility and vulnerability. I'm most vulnerable when I'm performing. There's pressure to play 'perfect' but there's also the vulnerability of sharing your passion and joy in front of a crowd of strangers! I have plenty of other passions beside music; above anything I value connection, conversation and quality time with those that have opinions of the world.
A woman that is brilliant in her own way. One that is beautiful, ambitious, passionate with a slightly healthy ego doesn't hurt either. Oh, and sharp wit. Wits never sag. A woman that values exceptional experiences. I'll only accept more, nothing less. You should feel the same :)