Find better matches with our advanced
50 • M • Fairfax, VA
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 42–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:44pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
Pink Floyd; Moody Blues; Van Morrison; Led Zeppelin; The Smiths; New Order; Some country; Frank Sinatra; Tony Bennett; Diana Krall.
Chinatown; Sleepless In Seattle; Black Swan; Animal House
Books: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; The Firm; any political thrillers.
6. Sex (sorry, being honest and is a basic human need); however, intimacy is critical to any relationship to be successful and thriving.
No one is ever perfect and I do have my imperfections. However, I love to laugh . . . can it be with you? I hope I find my soulmate; and, if I can make you my soulmate, that would be wonderful! I like to take things ONE STEP at a time. Thank you for stopping by and wish you the very best! NOTE: ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE FROM THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA. LONG DISTANCE GIGS JUST DON'T WORK--NO OFFENSE!
No one is ever perfect and I do have my imperfections. However, I love to laugh . . . can it be with you? I hope I find my soulmate; and, if I can make you my soulmate, that would be wonderful! I like to take things ONE STEP at a time. Again, I am NOT using this site for a "booty call" nor finding women to sleep with. If you think that is the status quo, you're incorrect. Remember, I can always do the dirty deed via "you know what" and I'll never do that. Simple as that!
As a way to reflect on the past and guide the future, I need to and be really good at the following:
1. Be a good sharer. And, no it's NOT about sharing my sandwich with you or closet space; it means sharing what you think, what you love and who you really are. That applies to me as well.
2. Confront arguments and conflicts with respect. It's best to argue in the right way, with respect, care and love, focused on finding compromises and solutions to any disagreements that arise.
3. Be friends . . . or at least I do act like it. Friends support each other when needed, enjoy each other’s company, and make each other laugh.
Who knows? May be I am the one--ya don't know til take a test drive, right? Send me an email and I will respond in kind. Bon chance!
I am NOT using this site for a "booty call" nor finding women to sleep with. If you think that is the status quo, you're incorrect. Remember, I can always do the dirty deed via "you know what" and I'll never do that. Simple as that! I want a healthy" relationship to make it work--again, no drama, please.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.