I'll admit, this is feeling like a desperate move.
I'm just trying to find a guy, girl, or gender queer individual to be more than just a friend. Someone who is genuine, someone I can be myself around. I'm not above the occasional meaningless hookup, but you'll have to win me over. :) seriously. If something more comes along, even better!
Anyway. Here's my best attempt at summarizing myself. I made a list! Efficient, right?
1. I almost always say what's on my mind - you'll find that I can be a pretty open book.
2. I'm obsessed with Tumblr, puns, and pecan pie.
3. I take naps like a senior citizen.
4. I enjoy keeping a routine, but spontaneous adventures keep me going. If you stop by my place with a band of dwarves who wanna slay a dragon and take its treasure? I'm down for that.
5. Some might label me a feminist. I most definitely support equal rights for ALL individuals.
6. I have 2 wonderful pet rats, Maya and Eloise. :)
7. Southern born and raised. I have a hint of an accent and over-the-top good manners. I hate country music, rebel flags, and dip spit. But southern food is a must have
8. Now I'm thinking about food. Breakfast foods are the best! Take me to a waffle house and you have my heart
If any of these especially resonate with you and you'd like to get to know me, just shoot me a message! But my online conversational skills are dreadful - you've been warned.
And if you're into tumblr, my url is simplyabsurd. My blog explains me better than I can anyday