1) I like to go out and send it everyonce in awhile. Go way off the reservation if you know what I mean(if you don't I feel sorry for you).
2) My dog is my world!!! I rescued her about 6 years ago and she has been my main squeeze ever since
3) I'm from the Bay Area and have no family out here so my friends are my family. I have lots of close friends and know way too many others to keep track of. Somewhat social butterfly
4) I'm pretty up front so you'll know what's on my mind and what I think of things. That being said, some people have called me an ass. Those same people though claim its a huge part of my charm. Either way, I am who I am so if you can't hang... Then don't roll
5) I am very career driven and have many long term goals in life. I love my job and work tons. If I have free time and I decide to spend it with you that says a lot because my time is $$$
6) I love all kinds of music!!! Except for raggae(spelling???). I don't know what Bob would do nor do I care. I do know one thing he wouldn't do though and that would be wash his hair!!! He he
7) I dress to impress. No sparkle jeans or winged rhinestone shmedium tees here. I wear casual good looking clothes that fit. I mean come on, I'm 28 years old for Christ sake. I'm in sales and marketing and everytime you meet someon new you are selling yourself. Who wants to buy some chuddie ass dude?
8) And last thing I will say if you've even made it this far is I'm all about being happy and having a good time. I take pride in loving life and living it to its fullest. Because I live this way, I'm very spontaneous. If an oppertunity presents itself that I can grow and have fun doing it... Don't tempt me with a good time cause I'll call your bluff!!! And I'm always smiling
Lack of proper diet
Bad style(affliction, frazzle pants, UFC attire)
Duck face pictures
Oh yeah, I've got quite a few(lots) tattoos. No no no... No neck tattoo like in one of my pictures. That was marker for a stinko de mayo party. All mine are covered easily with clothing but if that bothers you than think on this... " the only difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is that people with tattoos don't judge people for not having tattoos!"