I live in SoMA with my friends ashliana
. Before that I was
in Boston most of my life.
• Teaching people Engineering, Problem Solving, Design,
Electronics, Robotics and a bit of programming. All At once. In Two
• Organizing and fostering community in creative spaces.
• Building alternative energy powered interactive art
• Playing with robotics, LASERs, Sound, LEDs and other such
• Creating software that listens to music or other input and makes
• Listening to lots of music to keep me focused.
I use technology to make interactive real time interactive art
I make many art installations
events, often music responsive lighting and video.
In addition to my own work, I help my friends with technical
aspects of their projects...I find it's a nice way to contribute to
the world without having to take the lead all the time.
I've gone to Burning Man
a few (11!) times now,
and rather enjoyed that.
And I've helped plan the NorthEast regional burn Firefly
(not to be confused with
the also excellent TV show) for the last few years. Both are
interesting experiments in non-money based economies and art.