Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 11:49am
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
• Little Children by Tom Perrotta
• Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
• Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
• The Garden of Last Days by Andre Dubus
• One Day by David Nicholls
• The Passage by Justin Cronin
• Anything by David Rakoff. I re-read his work pretty regularly and am savoring his last book. Still pretty sad about his passing.
• Flirting with Disaster
• Rabbit Hole ... I'll pretty much watch anything and I like to get lost in the moment, completely suspend reality. I don't ask questions, just shut up and go with it.
• The aformentioned "Lucy Trilogy".
• House of Cards (I came for Kevin Spacey, I stayed for Robin Wright)
• Downton Abbey
• Law & Order
• Game of Thrones
• Childrens Hospital
(Artists currently in my top 25 listened on iTunes)
• Betty Carter
• Carmen McRae
• Eyrkah Badu
• Meshell Ndegeocello
• Tori Amos
• Janet Jackson
• Mariah Carey
• Jill Scott
• New Order
• Kendrick Lamar
• En Vogue ... pretty much anything from the early to mid 90's, r&b, alt rock, house and also a big fan of classic rare disco.
• Thanksgiving dinner. Never disappoints.
2) Good music
3) A warm blanket
4) A great cologne
6) My work
And I can't whistle.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 30–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.