Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:12pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegan
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
st762 Akron, Ohio more old-fashioned
whatamigonnado Akron, Ohio more adventurous
cloudyplastic Wadsworth, Ohio more introverted
Bobbuttons Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio more old-fashioned
JoshuaPJ Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio more adventurous
QPMatty Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio more capitalistic
FunM4F Akron, Ohio more adventurous
tha1guyuwant Stow, Ohio less desiring of sex
I am a business owner right now. Professionally I've worn many hats, but feel fortunate to have settled into a few entrepreneurial projects. If anyone has an interest in public aquariums, venture capital investing, or biotechnology and pre-clinical drug development, I'm the guy. I honestly hope though that we have more fun conversations than that :)
I win at life if I am able to one day live in Hawaii. I get extra credit if I become the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
One thing people rarely get right when they see me is my age. Most people would guess I am 25-28, which I admit is very flattering these days. Gotta love the asian genes.
My favorite movie is Pan's Labyrinth. I appreciate stories that can have multiple interpretations. I've never seen a movie with an ending like Pan's Labyrinth that could be either wonderful or incredibly sad... or both.
I also am a big fan of:
Fight Club, Almost Famous, 500 Days of Summer, The Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, True Grit, The Usual Suspects, Memento, Empire Strikes Back, The Prestige, LA Confidential, Snatch, and Eyes Wide Shut.
My favorite show on TV is Game of Thrones. I watch a lot of random stuff on youtube, mostly video game related which is almost as ironic as the Ayn Rand thing, because I don't actually play any video games.
Music? Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Annie Lennox, Elton John, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beastie Boys, Dr. Dre, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, White Stripes, and the Black Keys (who I went to high school with and literally have no recollection of).
I'm a foodie. Weekend getaways with my friends are almost always planned around exciting restaurants. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised by the restaurants in Tremont and Ohio City.
2. Internet access. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but I feel genuinely disconnected when its not there.
3. Coffee. I'm crazy about the stuff. I french press a cup every morning.
4. 2005 Chateau Latour. Not only is it the most mind blowing Bordeaux I've ever had, but I enjoyed it with my favorite people on earth and I'll always remember that.
5. Education. Smart is sexy.
6. Exercise. I've become a fitness nut. A few years ago, I was 20 lbs. heavier and I have no plans to go back to that.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating