I'm financially secure, fit, and intelligent. I'm looking for a relationship with a lady looking for the same.
1. I truly want to make you happy, that makes us both happy.
2. I'm an excellent cook
3. That is one way you are gonna be really happy. Everybody likes to eat. And I can make any style, and healthy.
4. I want to find what makes your toes curl (the happy kind) and maybe stretch your limits.
5. I can meet your mother and truly enjoy getting to know her. I will show you that side of me, as well as a side your mother shouldn't see. I'm a good/bad boy. You know, not looking to meet Beaver Cleaver's mom. Ask me if you want to know what that means.
I work to live, not live to work.
My sons are 22 and 20. They are both away at college so I have a lot of free time to pursue our interests, from mundane to really exciting.
I also have a really good imagination and can surprise you with something new. Flowers are nice. But, I like to be more original.
btw., I have seen this answer on a few other profiles. Exact quote. I swear, I'm the original author.
3. Social interaction/contact
4. Fresh herbs (I’m a pretty fair cook)
5. Micro Brews (Actually, my homemade beer might be better than some micro brews)
I have jumped off a bridge in high school (about 70 feet) cuz everybody else did ;) At the time, mom would have been disappointed if she knew. No one was hurt. At a lower height we did get a good smack on our feet when we hit the water. But we wore sneakers for the big jump.
I’m 51 but my mindset is younger than that. I want a partner who is interested in adventure, activities, and passion. You don’t have to be a gold medal winner, but an occasional Jamaican Bob Sled Team effort from time to time would be great! There will be many nights of a good meal and a DVD. Cuddling on the couch with you is a pleasure.
A perfect afternoon would be to go on a bike ride, followed by a late lunch with an ocean view. And then trying to catch the Green Flash during one of San Diego's beautiful sunsets.