12. People who see the world in interesting ways
11. People who communicate in interesting ways
10. Worlds built with words, reading and writing them
9. Music, listening but also learning how to play it and understand it
8. Cooking. When I was 16/17, I started cooking, but I have to admit that I sucked. In my 20's, I learned the basics of how to make good food, so now I can cook instinctively. And I am a fairly decent cook.
7. The uncommon
6. Adventures of various sorts
5. Jokes based on funny, absurd and highly imagetic situations made up during conversation. C'mon, "imagetic" should be a word.
3. Damn it, I should have started at 9...