Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Cambridge, MA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:19pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
For movies I would say Fight Club (yeah, I know everyone probably says this), Die Hard, and horror movies in general (though not really one in particular). Honestly, though, it is usually more about the people I am going to see the movie with more than the movie itself.
And I love all types of food, though I have a soft spot for Thai food and breakfast for dinner!
2. Good food. No kind in particular, but there is nothing like sitting down to a good meal.
3. Running. I love going for distance, especially out along the Charles or through the woods. Unfortunately knee problems keep me from going out as often as I would like, but I would love to find someone who wouldn't mind going out on the occasional jog with me.
4. Tea and coffee. I'm addicted....
5. Time to unwind.
6. Sleep? I never seem to get enough of it...
- Guys and girls who like bi guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
That, or if you know where to find any really good Tex-Mex in the Boston area (I spent a few years in Texas before moving up here, and have yet to find anything that matches what you can get down there).
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.