Find better matches with our advanced
34 • M • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 26
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), Hindi (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
Almost anything by Kubrick, Kurosawa. Lars von Trier. Woody Allen. Monty Python, Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Songs which have some meaning, good underlying philosophy (civil rights, protest songs etc) Tom Waits. Lennon. Beatles. Dylan. Warren Zevon, Leonard Cohen, Townes Van Zandt, Rammstein, Metallica, Iron Maiden. The Clash. Pink Floyd ( The Wall is Fantastic!), WQXR, Madeleine Peyroux, Rev. Gary Davis, Carmina Burana
3) Internet (I can do without it at home, but I need it somewhere);
4) A paycheck
5) Intellectual stimulation
I lost weight 47 pounds (218-171) but then gained a lot of it back, which is my current state (202).
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.