1) I recently moved back to Europe after 15 years in San Francisco. Originally British, glad to back and even enjoying the hourly weather changes ;-)
2) I love sailing and adventure. I recently took a one and a half year sabbatical and sailed my 38ft sailboat from San Francisco to Sydney, Australia via the south pacific islands.
3) Learning to do a good downward facing dog. Any pointers?
4) I was born in Kenya and had a pet elephant..
5) Love the ocean, outdoors and enjoy keeping fit, eating healthy. So if you are looking for a partner in crime to sail, hike, run, bike, dive, ski, camp.... I am your very tired man.
6) I like travelling and probably have more than fifty stamps in my passport.. looking for a travel buddy to get the last 100.
7) I have lived in 6 countries so far and counting. Kenya, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, USA.. and now glad to be back in Europe.
8) I enjoy following current events and reading non-fiction and have some sort of opinion on nearly everything.. so I am sure will have something to talk about,
10) Ok maybe 8 is enough ;-)
I have been in love a time or two and even engaged once, looking for that special one.