1) My nationality is British and spent my childhood there, so when we go to London we could have tea with the Queen. (ok I am an optimist).
2) I recently took a one and a half year sabbatical from work and sailed my 38ft sailboat from San Francisco to Sydney, Australia via the south pacific islands (Marquesas, Tuamotus Atolls, Societies, Cooks, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu etc). Next time you can come with me!
3) I was born in Kenya and I am sure I know someone related to Pres Obama if I try hard enough.
4) My ethnicity is East Indian and I can cook a mean curry for you! or we can go to yoga together and I’ll give you even more street cred.
5) Born with a rucksack on my back and have more than fifty stamps in my passport. Whenever and wherever you want to go traveling, my bags are packed.
6) Love the ocean, outdoors and enjoy keeping fit, eating healthy. So if you are looking for a partner in crime to sail, hike, run, bike, dive, ski, camp.... I am your man.
7) My career is important to me but I realise it’s a means to an end. It provides the financial means to pursue passions, dreams.. with my soulmate.
8) Always thinking creatively about designing my life so that I can pursue dreams like sailing to Australia, or backpacking South America while still having a career and a financially secure retirement. Not easily done!
9) I enjoy following current events and reading non-fiction and have some sort of opinion on nearly everything. So if you like good conversation on many topics, start the conversation by clicking “send a message”.
10) Ok maybe 9 reasons are good enough!
I have been in love a time or two and even engaged once, but looking for my last first date. Looking for that special someone to spend the rest of my life with.