Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Sep 12
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Kwittle Raleigh, North Carolina cleaner
la_pipistrelle Raleigh, North Carolina more spontaneous
babananalola Raleigh, North Carolina more spontaneous
JollyCorner Raleigh, North Carolina more desiring of sex
starfall11 Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
bballgirl2305 Raleigh, North Carolina more spiritual
vanu412 Raleigh, North Carolina more old-fashioned
Amy2002 Raleigh, North Carolina more organized
Movies: Eh, I will watch about anything. I probably tend to watch lighter stuff more frequently, but I'm open to all of it. I find it embarrassing how I totally fall for the hipster/quirky girl movies.
Shows: Parks & Rec, Walking Dead, Workaholics, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Mad Men, & Masterpiece.
Music: I love indie pop/rock! I go to heaps of shows! Quick sampling of all time favorites and stuff in the recent rotation: Belle and Sebastian, Yo La Tengo, Twin Shadow, Class Actress, Cut Copy, Summer Camp, Pomegranates, Smiths, Diiv, Darwin Deez, Prince, and 90s-era Weezer.
Food: Despite my hatred of lettuce, seafood, pickles, and pineapple, I really do love to eat and try new restaurants!
2. Toilets (Because, REALLY.)
3. DVR (I love television, but I refuse to be a slave to it!)
4. Earplugs (I naturally have horrible hearing, and I go to lots of shows. This could have tragic results without ear protection.)
5. GPS (Terrible sense of direction. Not even gonna front.)
6. BBQ (Duh.)
Also: WHY IS JAY LENO SO TERRIBLE? Please let's skip straight to Fallon.
- Ages 26–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
...ideally, you might also be a fellow who is pretty stable emotionally and who maybe doesn't do a lot of drugs.
UPDATE: I'm currently seeing a gentleman. Are you a lady who fits the above description (except for the "fellow" part)? If so, let's be friends! I don't care if you're into ladies, but please note that I myself am not, so this really is just a friends thing. Is it possible for OKC to help in this department too???