Oh, look, a butterfly!
Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Chicago, IL
I’m looking for
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:34pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Okay), Latin (Poorly), Spanish (Okay)
Oh, look, a butterfly!
I'm an activist and livestreamer, involved in all sorts of leftist causes. I'm passionate about my political beliefs (I waffle between socialist and anarchist on a daily basis) and spend most of my time with people who share them.
The older I get, the more I'm realizng that I really have no choice but to become a writer, and I'm usually at the computer between midnight and 4am scratching up my notebooks or pounding on the keyboard. I'm trying to get over being embarrassed to say I write epic fantasy comics. Basically, I want to bring pop culture sensibilities to the left (and leftist sensibilities to pop culture).
I'm also finishing up my undergrad at Columbia, studying Public Relations because I have no delusions about making bank as a citizen journalist or writing stories about queer anticapitalist wizards.
The Golden Compass, Franny & Zooey, Anna Karenina, Roget's Thesaurus
Vattu, Gunnerkrigg Court, Transmetropolitan, The Sandman
The Fall [by Tarsem], The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, The Birdcage, Spirited Away
Mad Men, Fringe, 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers
Fleet Foxes, Neko Case, Stephen Sondehim, Janelle Monáe
Scotch, Brussel Sprouts, Tortellini and Pesto, Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
the best places in the city to smoke weed surreptitiously
things I'm writing
whether I can justify buying a cupcake when I have ice cream at home
whether the joke I just thought of fits best on twitter, tumblr, or facebook
whether the human race is doomed and whether we deserve to survive
When I'm out, I tend to prefer house parties and underground shows where I know people already.
Bars are a waste of money.
Or you can answer one or more the following prompts:
1. Favorite YA love triangle and why those characters should just fucking be poly (I'm looking at you, Elena Gilbert)
2. Flight or invisibility: can false binaries ever be useful tools for understanding the world?
3. Tell me your favorite way to cook mushrooms.
4. Who has the best beard in leftist history (besides moi)?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.