Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Los Altos, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:16pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I ran a Badminton Meetup group for a year. I joined a Volleyball league, work out and run in an attempt to get back in shape. I ran a half-marathon a few years ago, and would like to again. During baseball season, I'm a pretty big Oakland A's fan. Are you a Giants fan? It's ok, we can go to AT&T Park for a game or two. I'm becoming more and more of a Sharks fan, but sometimes feel like they are destined to be the Chicago Cubs of the NHL.
I love music. iTunes or Pandora are almost always running when I'm home. When my best friend got his driver's license in high school, the first thing we did was drive down the street blasting the Star Wars opening titles, cause we're cool like that. I've also been known to miss dialogue at the movies because I was busy listening to the background music.
Most importantly though, my friends agree that some of my best traits as a friend are my ability to be a quirky goofball and a supportive friend, cause everyone needs a friend like that... especially the quirky goofball :-)
Also, finding a way for friends to have fun at a baseball game even if they aren't as big a baseball fan as I am.
Movies: The Avengers, How to Train Your Dragon, Moneyball, Monsters Inc, Spirited Away, The Dark Knight, High Fidelity, Liar Liar, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Ocean's Eleven, Office Space, The Shawshank Redemption, Slumdog Millionaire, The Truman Show, V for Vendetta. While I'm not a fanatic, I do have a soft spot for the Muppets too.
TV Shows: The Simpsons, Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, Futurama, Firefly, House M.D., Dexter
Music: so much more than I could list, but here's some: Barenaked Ladies, Jenn Grinels, Shawn Evans, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Jack Johnson, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Motion City Soundtrack, The Wallflowers, Jack's Mannequin, Presidents of the USA, Reel Big Fish, film scores
-you're a quirky girl. Quirks are entertaining and define you as a person especially if you defend them.
- I could talk baseball at you and actually have you understand a little of what I said.
- you could exchange hilarious quotes with me from The Simpsons or How I Met Your Mother.
- you're driven to try and explore new things.
- you have a passion for music.
- you like to rock out while driving or cleaning the house.
- you're tall. Not a requirement, but its nice.
- you like to go running. I always need a running/fitness partner.
- have a career you're passionate about. If you love to talk about your job, I'll listen, because it's always interesting to hear about your job when you like what you do.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.