Find better matches with our advanced matching system
51 • F • Riverview, MI
- Last Online
- Aug 25
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Making the man in my next serious relationship feel very loved, very supported and very appreciated, things most of us could do more of for our companions. And I also give as much attention as I seek!
I believe men look at me twice in public due to my long blonde hair which is VERY silky by the way. And up close you will notice my cornflower blue eyes with naturally long lashes, and curves in all the right places. (Has anyone ever admitted to curves in all the wrong places, LOL?) And because I am always smiling and laughing, I am very approachable.
Here's some of my tastes that will really throw you off...love to watch the history channel (I used to be a presenter at Greenfield Village but couldn't stand wearing a tight corset while boiling jam or scrubbing that big black cast iron stove in the 95 degree heat in Firestone Farm without A/C!! Complete misery!), any HGTV program that takes you to homes around the world to see the architecture and cultural flavor of the region, and wait for it...Dr G Medical Examiner which is a reality show about an extremely intelligent woman who solves real life murders (relates to my former nursing school days at WSU before I changed my major).
The only musician I've ever idolized is Sting...so talented from reggae Police hits to Jazz to rock, he soothes my ears and my eyes, LOL!
But I also appreciate another band you never hear anymore: Simply Red, a rock band with undertones of jazz/blues from England...if you remember them, weren't they great? Love U2, Annie Lennox and David Byrne, Sinatra, Michael Buble, Alanis Morisette, and Sarah MacLaughlin among a million other talented artists. One of the most unusual but amazing concerts I've heard was Bobbie McFerrin perform w/ the DSO. Al Jarreau and Chris Botti top my list for favorite jazz artists. There's hardly anything I won't listen to...except twangy country, not into that. Currently I enjoy Maroon 5, Rhianna, and that really, really sexy song "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. (It should gag me by now--altho I don't gag very easily--with how often it's been played but it doesn't cuz it's just so damned sexy!) (OMG, did she really just admit to not gagging easily, holy shit!!!)(LOLOLOL, maybe I shoulda put that under what I shouldn't admit to, uh oh yet again!!! I wonder how many of you are still reading this novella of mine and have gotten this disgraceful innuendo of mine? Pssst, don't tell my mom!)
2. Music because it is absolute magic to your soul and heals more than people know. Every genre of music is heard at my house. But of course with kids who perform classical, jazz, and rock, I am moved most deeply by them and NEVER miss a performance of theirs. And whomever I date, must be willing to attend live performances by them and others regularly....moreso than sports...there, I said it! Imagine that comment will get me in trouble too. Not that I don't appreciate sports, but music is foremost in my life and always will be.
3. Spending time with my family and cousins--I have alot!--because they share your DNA you tend to think alike and laugh at the same things. No one"gets you" like your own family or friends, it's such a comfort.
4. Sex and being ravished by the one who becomes an important part of my life... and making him feel like he's 18 again!(And if he has muscular arms and abs, OMG, that would be simply divine!) I have been advised to remove my comment about ravishing my man because it's likely to make the wrong impression and attract pervs. Sorry, have to decline that judgement even tho I certainly don't want to date anyone dangerous or rough! It stays because one of the main reasons for my marriage disintegrating is due to a pitiful sexlife which way too many couples can unfortunately relate to. Seriously, is anyone who's been together longer than 15 or 20 years still having satisfying sex out there? And by THAT, I mean with each OTHER?!? Both partners need to realize if you want to continue to have mind blowing sex, then you need to keep yourself looking attractive, fit, and healthy! Put on cologne that drives your lover wild, stop nagging for just a few hours a day, and for chrissake's put the damn toilet seat down before you go to bed so she doesn't fall in!!! Seriously, stop pushing each other's buttons and start heading straight for your lover's erogenous zones!
5. Flirting because it makes both the sender and the receiver so happy...besides, it's rather innocent and I'm really good at it!
6. And finally, making people laugh! I may dress sophisticated but I often say shocking and funny things to ease any tension around me! Instead of cringing when the office "witch" comes into the employee lounge, it's just more effective to wish that she got laid far more often, to make her not so uptight! I also know how to kill my enemies with kindness...it confuses the hell out of them! (Uh-oh! Perhaps I should have put this under what I shouldn't admit to! Oops!)
I'm not afraid to talk about delicate subject matters such as "how much is everyone enjoying their love life???" I am very forthright about my sexuality and honestly don't understand why it seems to be the general consensus of many wives that porn is unacceptable or "titty bars"--although I would prefer to see a classy true burlesque show-- are disgusting! If more women were open-minded and went to such a place with their husband, imagine the benefits both could reap in the bedroom afterward. And perhaps, there would be far fewer divorces! One thing I've learned in the dating pool for the last several months is that every man I spoke to mentioned alienation of affection, even more so than lack of sex. How very sad! So bring the laptop to bed, I say, and surf the free porn sites together!!! Besides, if you could learn something indirectly from a pro, why wouldn't you....especially if it results in more joy for both involved!
And please don't think my comments here make me seem easy or classless.....far, far from it. One's enjoyment of sex with another special companion can take months or even years to perfect. Everyone thinks their lover should know exactly what turns them on or that they should be able to read their mind. Nope! Why waste time hoping to feel satisfied. If you can tell your stylist how much hair to cut in the salon, then tell your lover exactly what move does it for you! What have you got to lose.....in fact, if more couples succeeded in giving each other true orgasms, and not just faking it.....wow, imagine how much more relaxed everyone would be! And there'd be a lot fewer antidepressants or anti-anxiety meds prescribed. Natural endorphins released during sex cannot be replicated in a pill, ever!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 47–60
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
I have learned that many men really lack feeling appreciated and supported. I will be the woman who treats you like you're the only man in the world, whether our relationship is as friends or lovers, and whether it is a simple date or evolves into something much deeper. Everyone craves such gratifying attention and passion and it makes me feel really good to make someone else feel so special! Please ask me out, even if it's old-fashioned to you. I promise you my full attention. I won't text on my phone, complain about my "ex", bore you with office gossip, or constantly check my messages worrying what I'm missing somewhere else or about a young kid at home who needs my attention (my kids are grown and are extremely self sufficient! Although I certainly understand if you have kids who need your attention.) Let's go out and rekindle the wonder that is that first gaze over dinner, that first electrifying touch as I reach out to run my long fingernail over your exposed arm or I get up from the table and our cheeks brush as you lean over me and I steal a kiss from you for the first time! Our ages will melt away and we will feel like kids again with a crush on each other! I really miss that type of adrenaline surge. Mmmm. It's euphoric!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.