So I may or may not be referencing my “Dreamy, Hunky Man” list I made at a 7th grade slumber party.
(Un)surprisingly there are some parallel core beliefs:
1. He has tons of money and buys me a pink convertible. = translation to today...He should be driven, successful and self-sufficient. And gifts are always welcome.
2. He likes books and is a boyscout. = He should have an insatiable curiosity and always looking to improve himself intellectually. He should love diversity, is open-minded and wants to see the world.
3. He is hot or his name is Kirk Cameron. = He should be physically active and lives a healthy lifestyle.
4. He is nice like Grandpa. = He should be inherently kind and lives life with high morals.
5. He worships the ground I walk on and calls me his Queen Bee. = He should respect me as a successful woman and supports my goals and aspirations. And he should simply just adore me!
6. He's fun to hang with. = He should love life, adventure, makes me giggle/snort and gets a kick out of my weird quirks and perks.
O, “Dreamy, Hunky Man,” where art thou?