Lately I have been getting more into the special fx / prop building side of things.
With all the nerd stuff, I am not afraid of the outdoors. I also play disc golf, enjoy walking the canal and anything involving water.
I hope to find that "partner in crime" one day to have adventures with, rob a bank, or go on a creative spree and form crazy art collaborations that melt people's faces. However, there is no rush and the most I can hope for is some intelligent and interesting conversations that may lead to more.
I am also looking for friends who are into film making, art, writing, etc... I just recently joined the Southeastern Film Makers group in hopes to make some Special FX connections, learn more, and get to work on actual films (no matter how small they be)
Feel free to message me about anything. Crafting, your various nerdisms, horror movies, the difficult and awkward high school relationship between Godzilla and the Statue of liberty... literally, anything.
Some tv show examples: Farscape, Firefly, Hemlock Grove. Trailer Park Boys, Lost Girl, Fringe, Faceoff, How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Venture Brothers
1) Sweet Tea - can drink this at breakfast, lunch or dinner
2) Paper - I don't care that everything can be done electronically. Ideas can flow so much easier with a trusty notepad at your side.
3) Nature - I am not a hippie by any real means. I eat meat, I use non organic products and paper plates. Even so, I couldn't live in a 100% manufactured world.
4) Art or building supplies - I need to create, it's part of who I am.
5) Music - everyone needs music
6) Good pair of boots - for when the wanderlust kicks in, it's good to be prepared to walk any road.
You go to Dragoncon
You like talking about random nonsense
You want to, don't be shy.