Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Feb 5
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
the next day is another day." I am really good at seeing a blue sky threw the Smog of another wonderful day in the great 323-818-310-213-626-562-714-424-Did I leave anyone out? Must be another area code here somewhere?
- It's Friday night it's a big night! filled with dollar store food, cleaning up my grammar and typo's on this here profile for the 6th or 7th time and second guessing myself about what I should add, keep as is or take away. Everything I do is a work in progress. Drinking dollar store Thai ice tea warm in a can, and best of all cleaning my room. I may just wash the bag of laundry that sitting in the bathroom if I really want to be productive. Oh yes the Excitment is building, The Iguana is sleeping on the bed and I am deciding which Hammill Album to put on. Later I talk to my upstairs neighbor and his Galfriend and have a few Ciggies with them and if I am sit up at 3:00AM early Saturday morning I'll put on KXLU (88.9) and listen to "Music for Nimrods". If your up that late and doing nothing much and by a radio I would suggest you tune in.
- Ages 23–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
is hard to get when you are on other Homeworlds 2000 light years from Home. you should message me if your a stranger in a strange land. Know and love Phillip K. Dick . Believe that America is the Roman Empire. Believe that the Roman Empire never really ended, Like 12 string Ricky's! The Hammer of the Gods! & Led Zeppelin. I like Telecaster's and Les Paul junior's Don't like the Full Les Pauls... Love other times and places as much or more than this one. If you like a slighly off center view of this Planet, and love twisted stuff, but in a kinder gentle Hello Kitty sorta way. Believe in Camper Van Beethoven, Key Lime pie, Bobby Kennedy, Fords and Chevy's and a Hollywood ending that never comes for Most of us... But it's a nice thought anyways. Better Living threw chemistry! Wish every 4 year election for President was like 1960 where you had Dick Nixon to kick around and JFK To be almost as big as the Beatles. The Mighty Microscope, The World of Retro Futurism, Walt Disney's Drug Habit's The Lost world of Los Angeles circa 1920-1968 If you believe in Blue sky's smile at me/you Nothing but blue sky's for now on. If you believe in Frank Sinatra was a fine pig of a man but still very cool. That JFK/RFK had the right Idea, and though JFK was no Chirst figure suffered for the sins of his Nation and his own sins. Believe that everything is accounted for in the end one way or another?! So do the very best with little time and material you got. And most of all , If you care to call me on any and all of what I wrote?(Not that I think anyone in LALALand would ever do such a thing because we are so polite or have no interest of talking and bickering over my take on well my take on all things I find worth wild or at least my time. I would love to hear from you or anyone that has something to say of interest. In closing I like sex as much as the next Hedonist? but Idea's, Hello Kitty? not really Hello Kitty as a absolute, but she is cool... Music, History, & Art, 2500 years of Western Civilization...All the stuff I touched on. If it touched a nerve? or rang a chord in ya !. Or You think I'm worth Checking out for Your less than Noble Reason's, I'll talk to almost anyone at least once? twice? More till the job gets done. Strange world we live in? Thank God for Los Angeles and the life we have here...Nothing but blue Sky's...Cheers, Ya all.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.