Love great conversations
Passion for travel
More for you to uncover ;)
Unfortunately walking into your nearest 7 Eleven to find your ideal lover didn't work for you either… shucks.
Speaking to that a moment. I'm looking for a frankly AWESOME lady. You are smart, strong, sweet, sexy, talented, driven, love learning, love being taken care of by a man, want to be with a man you know you're safe around, and you are fun and sassy. Yes, that all means you are exceptional and confident in your own awesomeness.
I feel there's nothing better than a beautiful woman who is incredibly smart. Brains are an incredible turn on for me…
If you're curious about anything, ask me. I will give you a straight answer and probably make you laugh along the way.
Obviously you won't "figure me out" from these few words here... Yet here is a bit about me...
At heart, I'm a trees kid. I grew up in the rural woods of Maine; climbing trees every summer and swimming in the Lake 2-3 times a day. Since then, I've had a frankly adventurous life….
I once lived with one of the worlds best chocolate makers who is known as the "chocolate blacksmith" where I learned to love crafting fresh chocolate.
I'm super driven and ambitious in life. My business comes first and I'm very passionate about my work.
I studied a rare form of energy transference from a hidden master of the arts and can now give a massage that leaves you relaxed and happy as can be (plus a few other things that won't be mentioned here).
I certainly hold my own in a kitchen too ;)
Hmmm, many wonderful treats may be around the corner if you're the wonderous woman I seek...
The rest you're going to have to find out in person :-)
Now, as we both have them, Here is what I'm NOT looking for:
- Fakery & ego-puffery. Please be straight up with me.
- Lies. I live my life by a code of honesty and expect honesty in return. Integrity and doing what I say I will is also extremely important in my world.
- No Daily drinkers. Occasional drinks are one thing but if you drink every single day then please stay away.
- Total bitchiness. We all have rough days and that's okay. Yet if you are constantly mean as a HABIT then I'm not interested.
- Drama queens... Sorry, not here. There are acting classes down the street.
That sums up my "no thanks" category. If this hasn't scared you away maybe you've got what it takes to handle this challenge.
Send me a message, bring your big smile and lets laugh together :)