Find better matches with our advanced matching system
48 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:39pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently)
Wineguy16 San Francisco, California kinkier
lordcandle San Francisco, California more emotional
MAUM1 San Francisco, California more political
msinsf San Francisco, California less loving
A_r_l_o San Francisco, California more adventurous
mcniffty San Francisco, California more spiritual
soulmate_ltr Oakland, California more political
notadoosh San Francisco, California more extroverted
* Finding deals
* Googling (which helps with "Finding Deals")
* I'm pretty handy at fixing things. I'm a tinkerer.
* I pickup sports pretty quickly. I guess I have good eye:hand coordination
* What does "% Enemy" mean on OK Cupid? I mean, how can we be enemies? We don't even know each other.
* How is it that OK Cupid says my highest possible match is 99% yet when I search for the highest % match who has been online the last decade, the highest match is 97%? But lately, I've been getting OKC emails about potential suitors that are "exceptional" matches that are in the mid-70% range. Have I been going about this all wrong?
* Why does everyone's profile sound overly witty and smartalecky?? Is that how they are in real life? Where are all the normal/down to earth types?
* What other ways are there to meet potential suitors (because online dating works sooo well; not)
* What should I really be doing career-wise?
* Most importantly, where are you?
- Straight girls only
- Ages 37–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating