Find better matches with our advanced matching system
48 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 8:10pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Has kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)
pdxgrey Portland, Oregon more aggressive
PDXPhoenix Portland, Oregon more aggressive
Plant_guy Portland, Oregon more organized
scottsta101 Portland, Oregon more old-fashioned
espacio_hombre Portland, Oregon more aggressive
rafelon Portland, Oregon less pure
pdxprofessional Portland, Oregon more organized
truthangel Portland, Oregon more ambitious
My fashion sense: I've had more than one person tell me they envied me for clearly not caring what anybody thought. Ironically, this isn't entirely true.
I'm the strong silent type (who won't shut up once I get to know you well enough), albeit clearly engaged and with a readily apparent sense of humor.
I've always appreciated something that one of the Monty Python guys said: that the secret to their success was that they did high brow, and they did low brow, and absolutely nothing in between.
More recently, I would have said something about my books and my CD's, but the internet is changing all that. I do have to say that I would have a hard time living without the access to the cultural world that those things represent.
Beyond that, I don't know. And why six of them? But let me see
(2) ambient temperature above freezing and (a long way) below the boiling point of water.
(3) Oxygen. Can't forget oxygen.
(4) A ready access to carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and various trace elements.
(5) Membership in a prosperous first world society. Fortunately, I live in Portland.
(6) Art films, punk rock and cheap ethnic food.
(Actually, that wasn't me, that was Johnny Cash. However, I did live in Reno for several years, and went to high school there, and I often wished that Johnny hadn't stopped at just one man.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–52
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating