Find better matches with our advanced
49 • Portland, OR • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 32–54
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:18pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), C++ (Fluently)
My fashion sense: I've had more than one person tell me they envied me for clearly not caring what anybody thought. Ironically, this isn't entirely true.
I'm the strong silent type (who won't shut up once I get to know you well enough), albeit clearly engaged and with a readily apparent sense of humor.
I've always liked something that one of the Monty Python guys said: that the secret to their success was that they did high brow, and they did low brow, and absolutely nothing in between.
More recently, I would have said something about my books and my CD's, but the internet is changing all that. I do have to say that I would have a hard time living without the access to the cultural world that those things represent.
Beyond that, I don't know. And why six of them? But let me see
(2) ambient temperature above freezing and (a long way) below the boiling point of water.
(3) Oxygen. Can't forget oxygen.
(4) A ready access to carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and various trace elements.
(5) Membership in a prosperous first world society. Fortunately, I live in Portland.
(6) Art films, punk rock and cheap ethnic food.
(Actually, that wasn't me, that was Johnny Cash. However, I did live in Reno for several years, and went to high school there, and I often wished that Johnny hadn't stopped at just one man.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.