Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:36pm
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), German (Poorly), Portuguese (Poorly)
nicc1222 Alexandria, Virginia more adventurous
IlliniDC Washington, District of Columbia more independent
doisallov1 Washington, District of Columbia more methodical
fuzzy_monster Arlington, Virginia more methodical
PotentlyPotable Washington, District of Columbia more independent
neon-gray Washington, District of Columbia more independent
AwkwardDating Arlington, Virginia less adventurous
dano611 Arlington, Virginia more adventurous
I just started homebrewing recently and I have to say it is is pretty rewarding to drink beer made by your own hands. I will start experimenting with the recipes in the future and start developing my own. Maybe someday I will start my own microbrewery... one can dream...
-Procrastination (shouldn't be proud of it I guess.. lol)
-Where I will be in 20 years (cliched one I know).
-The creative process behind music.
- If I will ever be an astronaut (based on the state of NASA, I guess never lol).
-How the hell Queen came up with "Bohemian Rhapsody".
-Thinking about the next beer I will brew...
-What's the deal with so many girls using "-saurus" as a suffix to their name for their nicknames on this site?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating