Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:48am
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm also working on making a dent in the stack of books I keep ordering from amazon.
Tv? The walking dead. American horror story. Done.
Books...is it okay to say all of them? Every new book is my favorite until the next. I do enjoy the classics though...Hemingway, fitzgerald, 1984. Basically all of the books you needed to read in high school but didn't. Go read them now.
paperback books, good friends, chai tea lattes, family, cape cod summers, spotify.
Im also never getting contacts. The whole finger in the eye idea freaks me out and I think I look better with glasses anyways.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
2.You managed to keep your shirt on in all said pictures
3. You floss
4. Sleeping with a fan on in the middle of the winter sounds reasonable
5. You're willing to go to music festivals and shows with me.
6. I have a one week limit. If we are talking and haven't met in a week ill probably write you off. I'm not looking for pen pals.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.