Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • F • Sydney, Australia
- Last Online
- Jan 15
- 5′ 6″ (1.67m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I am a professional working in the Local Government Sector with a focus on arts and culture. I am passionate about what I do as it gives me a great sense of purpose and I do enjoy being creative myself.
I believe in lifelong learning, in particular exploring what makes us tick.
I appreciate the arts and also enjoy my own creative outlets, in particular playing the flute, singing and photography.
I am an ideas person, a planner by trade! I enjoy thinking big
I Do enjoy films with quality storyline, cinematography and soundtrack.
I do enjoy reading to learn.
Music... Well I just love it. Most genres.
- my phone/camera - I am a visual person so I enjoy capturing moments and details that others may not see
- my friends and family
- Music! Making, listening and dancing to music. To relax me, excite me, inspire and move me.
- my health - my body is the vehicle through which I interact with the world. I enjoy bouncing out of bed in the morning feeling vibrant. So I look after myself.
- Delicious food
- exercise - I've got to move!
- Straight guys only
- Ages 30–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.