Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Well hello there!
I'm guessing you arrived here after clicking a picture of some fine
young gentleman on a dating website, and that gentleman happened to
be me! So here you are, possibly judging me on my pictures above
where I am demonstrating my argyle wearing abilities and that I am
capable of standing in front of a ski hill without falling (a feat
which took many years to master). Otherwise maybe you are reading
this and want to know more about me. In that case, let me fill you
in on the details with some random facts about myself:
- I will try to make you laugh at some point, how you respond to
that effort will be up to you of course.
- I do not like awkward silence, in fact it was once said that I
end such awkward silences with even more awkward conversation; and
yes I do have some unfortunate yet funny examples.
- I am low key and not very flashy, which I am told is a good thing
because no one wants to get flashed anyways.
- I am a technology strategist and get to travel to some
interesting places for my job.
- I live downtown.
- I like to play tennis all year round: not because I am crazy but
because I have found an indoor tennis court which makes it socially
acceptable in the winter.
- My favourite foods include sushi and Thai.
- I am a self proclaimed hot chocolate aficionado.
- I am not looking for a pen pal, only people who are looking to
meet at some point in time.
Making lists of passions
Well that's all about me, how about we hear a little about
Thanks for stopping by!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm a technology strategist. If you can guess what that is let me
know. No really I need to know by Monday!!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Making some people laugh ... but not others.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I am approachable and friendly, well hopefully they think that
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies: Children of Men, V for Vendetta.
TV: Big Bang Theory, The Office, Lost, V.
Food: Thai, Italian, and Korean barbeque, and many others.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Family and friends
2. Funny stories
3. Being creative
4. The internet
5. Being around interesting/creative people
6. Hot Chocolate!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Interesting things ... some more interesting than others.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out with friends, checking out a new restaurant or going to a
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I am looking for someone who is:
- easy going/light hearted
- has a sense of humour
- likes trying new restaurants
- lives a healthy lifestyle but doesn't go to the gym multiple
times a day
- likes to go places such as museums, art galleries and/or the
occasional pioneer village
- likes to get outdoors
- appreciates mild geekiness and hugs, which are unrelated of
- and would be interested in meeting at a Starbucks/Second Cup for
some coffee/tea and some scrumptious cookies/conversation
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.