Find better matches with our advanced matching system
19 • F • East Providence, RI
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 2″ (1.58m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I have a job, and go to school full time all the while making time for friends, studies and Netflix.
Well I'm a fabulous party/event planner. It's something I have a real passion for.
I'm FANTASTIC at the art of singing in the car. Especially on nice days, with the windows open. People love it, I swear!
I'm always good for a hug or a smile, so I've been told and I'm good at keeping things interesting. So there ya go 💃
Oh, and MarioKart. I love Super Mario. Call me a nerd, I don't even care.
It's very rare to catch me in a bad mood.
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey
Forever Again by Shannon Stacey
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
Burned by Ellen Hopkins
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chboksy
The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene
If it's a Disney Classic, I probably love it.
The Wizard of Oz
The Devil Wears Prada
Favorite TV Shows:
Drop Dead Diva
American Horror Story
Once Upon a Time
I honestly watch more YouTube than tv...
Apples and Peanut Butter
Frozen Yogurt (preferably Orange Leaf)
Creamy Tomato soup from Panera
Pumpkin Spice anything (yes, I know. Emulating the "white girl" stereotype. It's okay)
Cookie dough (I have a recipe for cookie dough that's meant to be eaten raw!)
I'm super open minded when it comes to music. One day I'm jamming to Josh Turner, the next day it's whatever is on the radio, then some random band I found on YouTube :P lets make mixtapes !
1) My family. They are my biggest support system.
2) My friends. They are also a great support system!
3) Art. Performance art, visual art. Anything that will let me think or express myself.
4) Music. Music lifts my spirits, and lets me take a vacation in my own mind.
5) The ocean! I adore being around the water, in the water, or on the water. What can I say? I live in the ocean state.
6) A smile. No matter how bad things get, it can always be worse. Smiles are infectious! In the best way possible that is :)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 19–23
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you're looking for someone who enjoys life. Someone who is happy, upbeat, maybe a little crazy, with a big heart. I love to make friends, so please don't be shy :)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.