Find better matches with our advanced
20 • East Providence, RI • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 28
- 5′ 2″ (1.58m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Well, I really enjoy party and event planning. I've had the chance to do some of that while in college, and I have a real passion for bringing together the perfect event.
I take pride in my abilities as a costumer designer, I guess I really love playing dress up.
I am AWESOME at singing in the car. Windows open, full voice. Might as well make someone laugh a little while I'm jamming out.
I can also parallel park like a champ. AND I drive stick shift. Okay, I think that's enough :P
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey
Forever Again by Shannon Stacey
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chboksy
I am currently reading the Harry Potter series as well! I'm on the 5th book...I know I'm hella late to the party.
Literally anything and everything Disney. I am a huge Disney enthusiast, anything at all that you want to know, I'm your girl.
The Devil Wears Prada is also my favorite non-Disney movie.
I genuinely enjoy movies, so I'll watch anything once.
Favorite TV Shows:
Drop Dead Diva (which is sadly no longer airing new episodes)
American Horror Story (this season just started and it's already TERRIFYING)
RuPaul's Drag Race
Anything on the food network EXCEPT the Pioneer Woman.
I honestly watch more YouTube than tv.
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup from Olive Garden
Pumpkin Spice anything, and no I will not apologize for enjoying a seasonal flavor that literally comes around once a year. If that makes me "basic", oh well.
I also really enjoy chicken.
Ah. My taste in music a little bit all over the place. Thank goodness for Spotify, because I have about 12 different playlists. Let's make mixtapes!!
1) My family for always supporting my dreams, and my craziness.
2) My friends for choosing to endure my craziness.
3) My art. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't of been able to pursue theatre arts. Probably very unhappy, actually.
4) Music, for always matching my mood, or making it better.
5) The ocean! I'm definitely a Rhode Island girl. I love being by the water, on the water or in the water.
6) Positive vibes. Life can get pretty crappy pretty fast sometimes, but I am a very positive person. I am the one to see the glass half full, and I spread my positive thoughts to anyone and everyone who will needs some.
Big and small.
I do a lot of thinking about all sorts of thing.
Which sounds really generic, but that's the best way to describe it.
I also appreciate creativity in messages, so please use your imagination.
There's nothing more generic than a message that literally just says "hey."
I will usually answer messages back in a timely manner, so if you're unsure just send me a message! I don't think you'll regret it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.