What are some of my quirks? Glad you asked:
• I always set two alarm clocks; the numbers can't be all odds or all evens and the time can't end in a 0 or a 5.
• I bring up unicorns and/or glitter in casual conversation daily.
• I listen to 80s/90s music at my desk every day and at times sing along loudly and add seated dance moves.
• I've been to 12 countries so far, and would love a travel partner to see the rest of the world with.
• Sometimes I'll intentionally end a sentence with a preposition, even though I know it's wrong, just because I don't want to sound pretentious.
• I'm pretty much the worst speller in the history of forever. Did I mention I have a masters in writing? And that I'm now a graphic designer? Oops.
• I hate roller-coasters and other fast things. But I love scary movies.
• Sometimes my hair is so crazy and curly that it makes me look like a lion. Also, I should probably say, it's currently blondish. But if you're a brunette guy, stick around, it changes all the time.
• I say whatever I'm thinking.