Find better matches with our advanced
28 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Aug 26
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
That takes up most of my time. Other then that I occasionally teach photography to teens, drink cocktails, and ride my bike from one end of the city to the other.
Pretending that I did that reading we are talking about in class.
Finding ways into abandoned buildings.
Shows: Archer, Mad Men, The Wire, Louie
Movies: Wet Hot American Summer and anything from the Criterion Collection.
Podcast (where most of my culture times goes): 99% invisible, Uhh Yeah Dude, The Bugle, Stop Podcasting Yourself
Authors: Don Delillo, David Sedaris, Cormac McCarthy, Dave Eggers, Etc. Etc.
2. Google maps
3. my bike
4. a twitter feed full of snarky humorous people
5. a camera and a couple rolls of film (120 Chrome Preferably)
6. a positive outlook
- So I love hearing people's answer for this question. What can yourself an expert in? What subject would you be able to go on CNN as a expert in and answer their questions?
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.